This amazing root has been proven to be more effective at reducing pain than pain killers. It’s been proven to be more effective at improving digestion than over the counter medications. It’s also been proven to reduce symptoms of nausea.
Health Benefits of Ginger:
Ginger root has been used for thousands of years for its health benefits.
- One of the #1 benefits of consuming ginger is that it reduces inflammation.
A recent medical study from Denmark in the Journal of Arthritis found that consuming a small amount of ginger is more effective at reducing pain and inflammation symptoms that pain medications given by general practitioners today.
- Ginger is powerful for improving digestive function.
- Psoriasis, eczema, acne, and skin blemishes are warning signs of inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Ginger contains prebiotics, a specific type of fiber that causes good bacteria (probiotics) to grow.
- Ginger is very effective at reducing symptoms of nausea.
Uses of Ginger:
- Ginger essential oil can be rubbed topically, behind the ears to reduce symptoms of nausea.
- Consuming ginger tea is beneficial for those suffering from any type of inflammation, including arthritis and diabetes.
- Boil ginger for 30 minutes, combined with green tea.
- Add fresh ginger root to smoothies.
- Grate fresh ginger root into ethnic dishes and desserts.
- Juice fresh ginger root.
Sources – Dr Josh Axe.